Emergency Eye Care
We provide more advanced diagnostic and treatment services than what you’d find in a hospital emergency room or an urgent care clinic, only without the long wait that comes with it.
If you are experiencing an eye emergency, call our office immediately. If it is after-hours, follow the prompts to reach the doctor on call.
You should seek immediate medical treatment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Pain emanating from one or both eyes
- Loss of vision
- Inability to move one or both eyes
- Double vision
- Bleeding from one or both eyes
- Bruising around the eye (aka, a black eye)
- Extreme sensitivity to light
- Flashes of light or sudden onset floaters
- Foreign material in the eye